On Thursday, April 19, 2018, CGEP celebrated its 5th anniversary and hosted the annual Columbia Global Energy Summit.
The half-day forum included keynote remarks, interviews and plenary conversations with senior energy sector leaders focused on key issues and questions at the intersection of energy policy, financial markets, the environment and geopolitics.
This panel discussion focused on climate change - what's next on technology and policy?
- Cameron Hepburn, Professor of Environmental Economics, University of Oxford
- Jeannette Wing, Avanessians Director of the Data Science Institute and Professor of Computer Science, Columbia University
- George David Banks, Former Special Assistant to President Trump for International Energy and Environment
- Tom Werner, President and CEO, Sun Power
- Ruth DeFries, Denning University Professor of Sustainable Development, Columbia University
Moderator: David Sandalow, Inaugural Fellow, CGEP