On Thursday, April 19, 2018, CGEP celebrated its 5th anniversary and hosted the annual Columbia Global Energy Summit.
The half-day forum included keynote remarks, interviews and plenary conversations with senior energy sector leaders focused on key issues and questions at the intersection of energy policy, financial markets, the environment and geopolitics.
This panel discussion focused on the global energy outlook.
- Fu Chengyu, Former Chairman of SINOPEC and CNOOC, Member of UN global compact board, Chairman of UNGC Network China
- Matt Harris, Founding Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Avril Haines, Senior Researcher for Columbia World Projects, former US Deputy NSA and US Deputy CIA Director
- Ajay Mathur, Director General, The Energy and Resources Institute
- John McCarrick, Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs, Bureau of Energy Resources, US Department of State
Moderator: Jonathan Elkind, Sr. Research Scholar, CGEP