On Thursday, April 19, 2018, CGEP celebrated its 5th anniversary and hosted the annual Columbia Global Energy Summit.
The half-day forum included keynote remarks, interviews and plenary conversations with senior energy sector leaders focused on key issues and questions at the intersection of energy policy, financial markets, the environment and geopolitics.
This panel discussion focused on U.S. energy markets in transition.
- Charif Souki, Chairman of the Board, Tellurian Inc.
- Peter Kagan, Managing Director, Warburg Pincus LLC
- Scott Sheffield, Chairman of the Board, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Amy Jaffe, David M. Rubenstein senior fellow for energy and the environment and director of the Energy Security and Climate Change program, Council on Foreign Relations; Chair of CGEP Women in Energy Steering Committee
- Dan Yergin, Vice Chairman, IHS-Markit
Moderator: Mona Sutphen, Partner, Macro Advisory Partners; Former Deputy White House Chief of Staff