New York's Renewable Energy Future
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Faculty House, 64 Morningside Dr., New York, NY 10027
The Center on Global Energy Policy is pleased to invite you to a conversation on the future of renewable energy in New York. Jason Bordoff, Professor of Practice in International and Public Affairs at SIPA and Founding Director of the Center on Global Energy Policy, will moderate a conversation with a group of distinguished speakers:
- Knut M. Aanstad, President, Statoil Wind US LLC
- Dan Esty, Hillhouse Professor of Environmental Law and Policy, Yale University
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy and Finance for New York
- Eric Martel, President and CEO, Hydro-Quebec
- Vijay Modi, Professor of Mechanical Engineering; Director, Infrastructure Programs, Millennium Villages Project
A small reception will follow the panel discussion.
Registration is required. This event is open to press. Please direct media inquiries to Jamie Shellenberger-Bessmann.
It will also be livestreamed at: energypolicy.columbia.edu/watch