The Role of Europe in the Global Energy Transition
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Faculty House, 64 Morningside Dr., New York, NY 10027 Presidential Room 2
The Center on Global Energy Policy is honored to host a conversation with European Commission Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič. The discussion will be broad ranging and will touch on a number of topics including:
- The geopolitical context of Russia, LNG, and energy security
- The European Commission's focus on energy transition in Africa Climate chang
- The European Union's relationship with the United States
Distinguished experts joining VP Šefčovič on the panel include:
- Natasha Udensiva, Managing Partner at Eurasia Energy Associates and Lecturer in International Affairs at the School of International Affairs and Public Policy
- Jonathan Elkind, Fellow and Adjunct Senior Research Scholar, Center on Global Energy Policy
- Tim Boersma, Senior Research Scholar at the Center on Global Energy Policy [Moderator]
Registration is required.
This event is open to press. Please direct media inquiries to Jamie Shellenberger-Bessmann (email@example.com)
It will be livestreamed at energypolicy.columbia.edu/watch.
A podcast of this event (in addition to other past Center events) will be available ~12 days after the date of the event through iTunes or via our website.