The report looks at critical questions that have shaped the energy industry, including:
- Which countries & policies attracted the most energy investment in 2017 and what fuels and technologies are growing fastest?
- Is energy investment sufficient and targeted appropriately to realize the world’s energy transition objectives?
- How are oil and gas companies responding to higher oil prices?
- How is the business model for US shale evolving?
- Are business models and financing approaches supporting a shift in power generation investments towards renewables?
- What policy & market factors drive energy efficiency spending?
- How are the sources of energy finance evolving?
- What are governments and the energy sector spending on energy R&D?
- What are the main considerations facing investors in batteries and the electric vehicle value chain, carbon capture, utilization and storage, and hydrogen?
Registration is required.
This event is open to press. Please direct media inquiries to Jesse McCormick (email@example.com)