Please join the Women in Energy program for a company overview and lunch with Con Edison’s Customer Energy Solutions (CES) department. CES is comprised of innovative departments tackling New York State’s Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) initiative through innovative pilots, energy efficiency and demand management and customer-sided technologies and solutions. They will host students for an introduction to CES’ role at Con Edison followed by a panel of Con Edison employees who went to graduate school at Columbia University. They will discuss their job history, career paths and perspectives on what it means to be a female leader in the energy industry. Students will then get a chance to ask questions over lunch.
Student will meet the following experts:
- Margarett Jolly, Director, Demonstration Pilots
- Vicki Kuo, Director, Energy Efficiency and Demand Management
- Lori Lybolt, Director, Utility of the Future (CBS)
- Catherine Griffin, Project Manager, REV Demonstration Pilots (CBS)
- Felise Man, Senior Specialist, Strategy and Planning - Energy Efficiency and Demand Management (SIPA)
- Colleen Metelitsa, Manager, Evaluation – Energy Efficiency and Demand Management (SIPA)
- Beatrice Troiano, Specialist, Distribution Planning (SUMA)
- For security reasons, names of participants have to be sent to conEd 2 days before the meeting.
- All visitors must present a valid form of identification when they arrive.
- Space is limited to only 15 participants therefore please register only if you can commit to attending the company overview.
- Those who register and either cancel within 3 days of the meeting or do not show up will no longer be prioritized for future events.
This event is geared towards current female graduate students.
Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org