The Influence Toolbox:
What to Say to Increase Your Influence in Every Situation,
from Navigating Your Career to Inspiring Your Team
Join the Center on Global Energy Policy's Women in Energy program for workshop on increasing your sphere of influence. This workshop is only for WIE professional members.
Ever feel nervous about what to say at a big meeting? Or when you’re talking to your boss about your future? Or during a tough client negotiation? Knowing how to gain influence in a given situation can feel like a mystery. But it doesn't have to be. It's about having the information to know what to say when. In this session you’ll discover:
- 3 major reasons behind influence problems…and how to overcome them
- The tool that tells you what others are thinking and the best way to respond
- Why perfectionism kills influence, and how being yourself will make you so much more effective
- A system for staying calm and confident, even when things don’t go as planned
Registration is required. This event is open to Women in Energy professional members. Since space is limited, RSVPs will be accepted on a first-come basis until capacity is reached.
Dinner will be provided.
Save the date for the next WIE workshop. This workshop will be open to students and professionals.
Date & Topic:
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019: Silencing the self-doubt/communication styles by gender – for students and professionals
- Location: The New School
Invitations with registration information for these workshops will be shared in the coming weeks.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org