The Center on Global Energy Policy (CGEP) at Columbia SIPA is seeking a student program assistant to help support programmatic and administrative operations of the Director's Office. The assistant will support activities including but not limited to: basic background research, operational support, administrative functions [copies, stapling, creating packets, etc]. Familiarity with the energy-related topics covered by the Center is preferred but not required.
- Administrative and office support [copies, stapling, filing]
- Conduct background research as needed
- Data entry in Excel
- Highly motivated, engaged, and responsive to work-related requests.
- Willing to contribute where needed across a range of responsibilities.
- Experience with Excel and/or G-suite
- Relevant classroom or professional experience in energy policy, political science, economics, and/or international affairs.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and effectively with a team in a very fast-paced environment.
Hourly rate: $15.00/ hour
Time commitment: 5-15 hrs / week
Application Deadline: August 30, 2018 or as soon as the position(s) are filled
Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer; applications from women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged.
<< Return to Job Listing